The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny Celebi

Shiny Celebi

Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. Empty
PostSubject: Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.   Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Ash has travelled with several girls over the course of the Pokemon Anime. These girls are Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris. Who is your favorite and why?
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.   Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 am

My favourite has got to be Misty. May and Dawn were to 'girly', and even though I like Iris, I haven't really got used to her yet. Plus her catchphrase is annoying. I also liked to watch Misty and Ash arguing.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Celebi

Shiny Celebi

PostSubject: Re: Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.   Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:18 pm

I liked Misty alot. Dawn and May in my opinion were a bit boring. Iris is just annoying really, I dont like her much. Id like to see her do more to acheive her goals instead of complain about how Ash isnt doing things right and call him a little kid.
Back to top Go down
BeastieBayleef

BeastieBayleef

PostSubject: Re: Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.   Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I agree completely. I don't really like May and Dawn much, and let's face it, Iris is friggin annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.   Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite. Empty

Back to top Go down

Which girl that Ash has travelled with is your favorite.
Page 1 of 1