The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think Ash should be replaced?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny Celebi

Shiny Celebi

Do you think Ash should be replaced? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Ash should be replaced?   Do you think Ash should be replaced? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Do you think Ash should ever be replaced as the Protagonist of the Pokemon Anime? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Wes118
Admin
Wes118

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Ash should be replaced?   Do you think Ash should be replaced? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I think no because that would be weird to have a new protagonist after like over 10 seasons
Back to top Go down
https://tgh1.forumotion.com
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Ash should be replaced?   Do you think Ash should be replaced? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:25 am

I'm going to quote something I said on BMGf, because that sums up what I think, and it managed to get a few likes.
Quote :
If they do replace Ash, the new person probably isn't going to be any different, so have the exact same goals and everything, so replacing him would just kind of be pointless.
And also, it would be really annoying to have all the Ash fangirls posting everywhere 'We miss Ash so much! bring him back!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Ash should be replaced?   Do you think Ash should be replaced? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Ash should be replaced?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Hub Forums :: Pokemon Forums :: Pokemon Anime-
Jump to: