The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes118
Admin
Wes118

Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!)   Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!) EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 am

And So Begins my first Fic (rated teen for mild violence and swearing to come)

Table of Contents
Chapter 1 (down below)

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Welcome to the world of pokemon. It's a world of "many" strange creatures we like to call pokemon. They live peacefully with us as allies. My name is Juniper and I am the local pokemon professor of the Unova region you are moving into my hometown, Nuvema town. So what is your name? Black, ok I see now. Well get ready for an amazing adventure throughout the region. Have fun!

Black woke up on the day he finally was going to see the professor to get his starter pokemon. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall opposite of his bed and noticed it was 9:30. "Oh great. I was supposed to see the professor at 9!" He rushed out of his bed and put some clean clothes on and ran down the stairs. "Morning mom, I got to go. Bye!"

His mom was just cleaning the dishes as he ran out of the door and towards the lab. "Have fun dear." She yelled out as he grabbed his bike.

It was a sunny day as Black was heading towards the pokemon lab. The villagers were up early as they usually are. A Boy that Black seen before was running around with his Patrat. As he finally reached the lab, Black had stopped his bike and ran into the lab. "I'm sorry that I'm late."

Professor Juniper came around the corner and spoke to Black. "It's fine. White can you go get the Pokeballs for our new trainer." Her daughter brought out a case out of a drawer near the professor.

"We have three choices for you today. First I'll show you them. Let's go guys!" Juniper said as she grabbed the three Pokeballs from the case and threw them in the air. "First we have the grass type starter, Snivy. He is a strong fighter and he has a fast reflex." Snivy showed his strength and used grass tornado and made a wind storm that pushed over one of the other pokemon. The other pokemon started pushing Snivy and he just bothered to notice it.

"That's Oshawott, the water type starter. She is very annoyed when Snivy does that." Juniper said as she calmed down the two pokemon.

"What Pokemon is that?" Black said as he looked over at the orange pokemon with a red ball at the end of its tail.

"Oh, that's the last pokemon you can choose from. His name is Tepig, the fire type starter.

"Hmm, they all look pretty strong. I guess I will takeā€¦..
Back to top Go down
https://tgh1.forumotion.com

Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!)
Page 1 of 1