The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaymin

Shaymin

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Empty
PostSubject: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 am

Hi, this is my sig and avatar shop, where you can request signatures and avatars! Just say what you want, and I'll do it for you! If it's a non-Pokemon banner/avatar, please provide images for me to use. I'll normally have your requests done a couple of days after you order them. I am still sort of new to this, and MS Paint does have its limits, just to warn you.

Examples (more to be added as I make them):
Spoiler:

UPDATE: I've recently started spriting! Again, if it's non-Pokemon, please provide sprites for me to work with.

What I currently know I can do:

• Recolours (what I like doing best, recolouring a sprite, either from another Pokemon or lightened/darkened, but I can try other techniques)
  • Splices (two or more sprites squidged together)
  • Poke Balls and Eggs (colours and defining features e.g. Shaymin's flower, Mew's tail on a Poke Ball or Egg.
  • I can try anything, really, but not fake sprites.

Examples:
Spoiler:

There's no point having request slots while there are so few members on these forums, but when we get some more, I'll add in request slots. For now, here's who I'm currently working on things for:
jirachi

So, request away!

Last edited by Shaymin on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding examples)
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Can I have one?   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

Even though you are sitting next to me and have probably read this, can I have an avatar a signature and a sprite? (whatever that is...) jirachi please and make it cool and awesome, like your avatar a bit, only cooler
thankyou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm

jirachi wrote:
Even though you are sitting next to me and have probably read this, can I have an avatar a signature and a sprite? (whatever that is...) jirachi please and make it cool and awesome, like your avatar a bit, only cooler
thankyou! Very Happy

Accepted!
Oh, and this is a sprite:
Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Spr_5b_385

Spriting means altering a sprite in some way. I'm going to upload my gallery sometime today, so you can see what I mean. And I'm going to do you a Jirachi recoloured as Shaymin (our two favourite Pokemon). And maybe a Jirachi/Shaymin splice.

EDIT: Done!

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Jirachi-SpaceJirachisig

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Jirachi-Spacejirachiavy

For these two, I went with a space theme because Jirachi comes from space on a comet.

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! JirachiShaymin

This is a Jirachi recoloured to look like Shaymin. Jirachi and Shaymin are just too different to do a splice with.
Hope you like them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Well then   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Can I have a splice with jirachi's tags mew's body, shaymin's flower and anything else you want!
Also, can you make me a signature that is autumn related?
have it say jirachi on it please in cool writing
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 pm

jirachi wrote:
Can I have a splice with jirachi's tags mew's body, shaymin's flower and anything else you want!
Also, can you make me a signature that is autumn related?
have it say jirachi on it please in cool writing
thanks!
Accepted! As I said, I can't do them at the moment, but I'll do it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Re: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 am

are you done yet? when will you be finished? and do you like my sig, i made it myself!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 am

yes, right now, and yes.
Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Jirachi-Autumnsig
Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! JirachiShayminMew
Like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!   Shaymin's sig and sprite shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaymin's sig and sprite shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Hub Forums :: Media center :: Fanart-
Jump to: