The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's it like where you live?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaymin

Shaymin

What's it like where you live? Empty
PostSubject: What's it like where you live?   What's it like where you live? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 am

Just describe what kind of place you live in, so is it in a city, town, village or farm in the middle of nowhere? How big is your house? And so on. You don't need to give place names or anything, just a kind of general description.

I live in a village in the middle of the countryside. We've got quite a big garden with lots of bushes and trees round the edge, and a small pond. There are quite a few fields around to go walking in and stuff. One of my favourite places to go is a path by a stream (I call it the Little Bridge walk, because there's a little bridge going across the stream), with loads of trees (but sadly only a few are good for climbing) and stuff.
It's about 2 1/2 miles to our nearest town, and 20 miles to our nearest city. My primary school was half a mile away, so I walked there every day, and my secondary school is 8 miles away.
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

What's it like where you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's it like where you live?   What's it like where you live? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 am

I live in the country side about 4 miles from my primary school, 32 miles from my secondary school. My garden is massive, there is a bit behind the house, a large field next to my house and lots of fields around my house, all belonging to my house. but we lend them to our neighbour who has sheep. we live next to a railway, and sometimes a steam train will go down it. 6 miles to nearest city
Back to top Go down

What's it like where you live?
Page 1 of 1