The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites

Go down 
2 posters

So, what do you think?
Cool
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Vote_lcap0%Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rubbish!
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Vote_lcap0%Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ok...
 0% [ 0 ]
AWESOME!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
jirachi

jirachi

Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello world.
I am going to open a sig, avy and sprite shop, so please request! I will try to make them as soon as possible. Please specify what you want (like, what colour, picture etc)
if it is a picture you want resizing or editing then you can post it here
you don't have to put a picture here, you can just ask for something

eg: can I have an avatar with a picture of Jirachi on. Can it say "Star"? Thanks

I will look forward to fulfilling all your needs! Laughing
Oh, and please don't steal my work, if you are going to use it, please credit me.
And don't forget to keep checking under the spoiler tag, as from time to time i will put new creations there.
Lots of Love from Jirachi

Here is my work:

Sprites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Signatures:
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Last edited by jirachi on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 am

Okay, let's try out your skills.
Why don't you try a banner for my fanfic over on BMGf? It needs these things in:
Shinx (in the middle)
Lucario (shiny)
Lucas (as in the player character from DP)
Commander Jupiter, with a Skuntank.
And text saying 'Shinx's Story'.
I think that's all.
Oh, and also, can you make some examples sometime?
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: I'll try   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:10 am

Ok, I'll try...
I'll post it when I finish, but i am only a beginner so it might not be that good

EDIT:
@Shaymin
Here it is!
It took me ages, but it isn't very good
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Shinylucario-1
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks! And for future reference, you can make white parts of images transprent by clicking the down arrow on that little box selecty thing, then clicking on 'make image transparent'.
EDIT: Ooh, didn't realise you did sprites as well! Can I have a splice of Shaymin and Mew? By the way, I've already tried that one but don't go and look at my shop to see how you did it, I want to see what you come up with on your own.
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Here you go!   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

@Shaymin
Done!
I'm actually quite proud of this one, it turned out better than I thought it would!
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Shaymin-1-1
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:32 pm

That's really cool! By the way, I don't think tagging works on this forum. Now how about a Shaymin with Jirachi colours?
Oh, and by the way, here's my Shaymin/Mew:
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Gallery2-1
Kinda boring because it's only got a Mew tail.
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Cool!   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Glad you liked it!
I've already made a shaymin with Jirachi colours, its in the spoiler tag on my first post in this thread!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

jirachi wrote:
Glad you liked it!
I've already made a shaymin with Jirachi colours, its in the spoiler tag on my first post in this thread!
Oh, is it? Didn't see that. In that case, a Shaymin with Pikachu colours. And can you come and request in my shop again? I need something to do.
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Done!   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:59 am

Done, here it is:
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Shaymin-2

hope you like it!

Also, I'm going to redo your shinx's story banner, to make it a bit less rubbish

EDIT: done! I tried to remove the white bits at the edges of the pokemon, and I put an effect on the background, hope you like it!
Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Skuntank-1
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 am

Thanks! I'm going to go and put it at the top of my fanfic right now!
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:23 am

REQUEST SOMETHING, I'M BORED
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 am

A recolour of Jirachi to Shinx colours, a splice of Mew and Mewtwo, and a Shaymin egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites   Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites Empty

Back to top Go down

Jirachi's Forest Glade- Signatures, Avatars and Sprites
Page 1 of 1