The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ambitions Fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jirachi

jirachi

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Ambitions

Sunday, April 29th 7:42 pm

Hello! I’m Alex! I’m very excited today because I have a very big day tomorrow! I’m going to go exploring with Budew and we’re going to travel all over the Isshu region! My mum has got me this diary so I can record my adventure!

I live in Lacunosa Town with my mum. My dad lives at the Pokémon League; he’s one of the Elite Four! I’ve been waiting literally forever to go to the Pokémon league and beat my dad!

I don’t have any brothers or sisters, but I’ve got Budew instead! She’s been with me ever since the day I was born. My mum says that when I was just born, the nurse found an abandoned egg in the corner of the room. She gave it to me, and I’ve cared for it and raised it all my life. We’re inseparable. I checked the other day, and I found out that she is level 8. I know that doesn’t seem very high at all but I haven’t actually trained her much. But just you wait and see, because we’re going to get much stronger!

The Pokémon here at Lacunosa Town are too high leveled, and so are the trainers. My mum says I shouldn’t go out of the town, because there are lots of strong trainers with scary Pokémon. But sometimes at night I sneak out to Route 13. I have found a secret place, where there is an amazing view of the sea, with the moon and the stars reflecting off it. The soothing roar of the waves makes me feel so relaxed. No one else has found it except for me, so there are no high leveled trainers there.

So, anyway, I’m going to start my journey tomorrow! I’ll have to start from scratch, if I want to have any chance of winning battles and training my Budew. I’m going to go to Undella Town with mum tomorrow, and I am going to catch a boat to Nuvema Town. Nuvema town is in the middle of nowhere. That’s good because that means there won’t be many strong trainers there. Mum says I have to go there to get a Pokédex (whatever that is) so I can record all of the Pokémon I see. (That was what my diary was for wasn’t it? Oh well…) Apparently there’s this mad intelligent scientist who goes by the name Professor Juniper. She has a lab in Nuvema Town, and mum says I have to go there before I start my journey. Maybe this Juniper person will give me a map. I hope so…

Anyway, I better go soon, I’ve written a lot for today. Oh! Dad’s on the phone. Gotta go, bye!

Sunday, April 29th 8:02 pm

I’ve just finished talking to dad on the phone. He wished me good luck with my journey and he said he looked forward to challenging me. I’ve got a long way to go if my Budew is going to be able to defeat dad’s Hydreigon!

Mum is telling me to stop writing in my diary, because she wants me to go to the Pokémon centre to heal our Pokémon. She also told me to stop by the post office and check if there is any mail for us. Bye, see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 am

This is really great! I love how you've used all the English names except for Isshu. Yay! I found myself a fellow hater of the English name!
I like writing in diary form too!
POST MORE NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wes118
Admin
Wes118

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:54 pm

good story idea but make each post a entry and make them a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
https://tgh1.forumotion.com
jirachi

jirachi

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

sorry about the length, I was running out of time, so I decided to just post a short bit on here, but I will type more soon! I like the diary form too, so I wanted to try out a story for that. I called it Isshu especially for you, Shaymin. And I don't really know what the japanese names are for everything, and I can't be bothered t search them all up. Anyway, Isshu sounds better than Unova, so yeah. More coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Shaymin

Shaymin

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:59 am

jirachi wrote:
sorry about the length, I was running out of time, so I decided to just post a short bit on here, but I will type more soon! I like the diary form too, so I wanted to try out a story for that. I called it Isshu especially for you, Shaymin. And I don't really know what the japanese names are for everything, and I can't be bothered t search them all up. Anyway, Isshu sounds better than Unova, so yeah. More coming soon!

Thankyou. You are now officially the best person in the world.
But you must never mention the English name of Isshu ever again. Ever. Understand?
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 am

UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA UNOVA
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambitions Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambitions Fanfic   Ambitions Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambitions Fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gamers Hub Forums :: Media center :: Stories-
Jump to: