The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Hey welcome back!
The Gamers Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that you can hang out and talk about you want to in the world of gaming and its areas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaymin

Shaymin

If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? Empty
PostSubject: If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?   If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Not too much detail, just things like general idea and characters.

I might make one where you were part of one of the villainous teams, or at least just had to infiltrate it or something like that. The battles could be something like in Mystery Dungeon. I've always wanted a game like that.

I also might make one with N as the main character because I'm an N fangirl N needs more backstory. So, either where he went when he flew off on his legendary dragon at the end of BW, or, if that gets more about it in later games (and I do think N's going to appear in Gen 6) maybe something about a younger N, kind of like the Ranger games, befriending Pokemon and stuff.

So, what are your ideas for a a new side game?
Back to top Go down
Wes118
Admin
Wes118

PostSubject: Re: If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?   If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

could we make a sequl of a current side game
Back to top Go down
https://tgh1.forumotion.com
Shaymin

Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?   If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 am

Wes118 wrote:
could we make a sequl of a current side game

If you want!
Back to top Go down
jirachi

jirachi

PostSubject: Re: If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?   If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 am

I would make a game where you are the pokemon (like mystery dungeon) only you have a trainer, and you travel with your trainer through all the cities to the pokmon league and you'll have little missions
(one part of the storyline could be that you are travelling with your trainer then team rocket captures you and puts you in their HQ and you have to escape and find your trainer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?   If you could design a new side game, what would it be like? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could design a new side game, what would it be like?
Page 1 of 1